Monday, March 12, 2012

It's a Pan-tastic day!

In Miss Wade's 2nd grade class, there is a wonderful thing called Fairytale Friday.  Each child gets to pick a fairytale, then bring a parent to school to share the tale and do some fun activities with the class.
Megan and I chose the Peter Pan story. For weeks, Megan and mom talked about the fun things we could with our story.  On February 10, Megan dressed up like Peter Pan and mom dressed up like Captain Hook and we went to school.  We told the story of the Lost Boys and the Mermaid Lagoon, the Indian Princess and the TIC TOC CROC.  In Neverland you can fly, you can fly, you can fly!  All you need is faith and trust, oh, and a little pixie dust!



I'll get you Pan

Never Never Land

Mermaid Lagoon

Indians Brave

Yo Yo Lost Boys

A pirates life for me!

I love my girl!  We had such fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment