Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Craven Summer Reunion

We had a good time with our family at the Craven Summer reunion.  It was held at a park in Centerville, Utah.  I always enjoy seeing my aunts and uncles and cousins. These reunions are a happy time for me, I am so grateful to see everyone.  I am thankful that effort is made so we can get together at least once a year and have some fun together.
This year we all brought our own dinners and then a dessert to share.  I can't even remember what I brought for us to eat, but remember feeling disappointed at how it turned out.  Next year we might just stop by Mc Donald's.  JK- There are always so many yummy desserts anyway, why not just skip to the good stuff. 

The kids had fun playing on the playground slides.  Sam was awesome with the babies and made sure they were having a good time.  He took James on a long walk through the tennis courts. Angie and Ken had fun water balloon sling shots, so there was some super soaking going on.  Gayle brought her face painting kit and was busy giving everyone "Tattoos".  Megan got a  Hawaiin flower, Sam got SpiderMan and the twins got hearts tattooed on their legs.  Everyone was so shimmery. Our family also scored at the Raffle!  We came home with beautiful hair bands, toothbrushes, and a big jar of honey.
It was great to hang out together on a beautiful summer evening.  Thanks for coming everybody!


Here are some pics from the party!

Life is Good!

Uncle Brent and James

Becky, Naomi and Mom Craven

Kenny, Stephana and their family

Gayle, Mary, Jenny, Jeanna, Stephanna, Becky

Darin, Taylor and their cute baby


Angie and Ken


Gayle's making her mark :D

Sling shot Sammy


Dorothy and darin's baby

Sam and James touring the tennis courts


slip slidin' away

sammy

What a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment